Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ward Easter Activity


Being newlyweds and all Kris and I are experiancing a Family Ward from a different perspective. We both were given callings; Kris as the Secretary in YM's and me as the 1st Counselor in the Primary Presidency.
For Easter the Primary did a Easter Party for the ward. I had a lot of fun planning the activity and enjoy time with my new ward. We had a potluck lunch, Easter egg hunt, 3-legged race, sack race, and and egg on a spoon race. Kris and I even won a 3-legged race together! The funniest thing was a little three year old girl named Sara. She wanted so bad to do the 3-legged race so we finally found a little boy her age to do it with. They tried hard but fell down and the little boy got out of the tie and ran to the finish line. Gotta love little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment